Selected Artworks in Stock
Artworks in Stock
- MARCOROSSI artecontemporanea - Milan, Italy
- Galerie Nouvelles Images - Den Haag, the Netherlands
- Marian Cramer Projects - Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Thom Schaar - Middelburg, the Netherlands
- Camp Design Gallery - Milan, Italy
- Galleria Traghetto - Venice, Italy
- Nieuw Dakota - Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Galleria Alquindici - Piacenza, Italy
- Art Consultancy Tanya Rumpff - Haarlem, the Netherlands
- Mimmo Scognamiglio Gallery - Milan, Italy
- Art Felchlin - Zurich, Switzerland
Thanks to Marcorossi Artecontemporanea (link) for designing and publishing this catalog, and thanks to Andrea Lerda of Platformgreen.org (link) for curating the exhibit and writing the intro.
To view the catalog, click here
Arte Fiera Bologna, Italy, January 2016, I had work on display with Marcorossi artecontemporanea, and Mimmo Scognamiglio artecontemporanea. During 2015-2016 I had the privilege to live and work in Milan Italy for 9 months, through a studio provided by Marcorossi artecontemporanea.
To view a series of photos, click here.
This is an artwork I made on location, for two wonderful art collectors in Italy. It was a pleasure to make the artwork with them, and I'm happy it's part of their collection.
(this photo was taken just before clean-up, so there is still some working materials around, i.e, cups, brushes, plastic)
To view a series of photos click here.
In 1993 art dealer/collector Thom Schaar purchased the first artwork I ever sold, and he now owns approximately 20 of my artworks. The artworks in the above photo were leased, and then purchased, from Thom Schaar and are displayed in the room of the chairman of the board at Codarts, University for the Arts in The Netherlands. To view more of my work in the collection of Thom Schaar click here, and then click on each image to see more.